Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
When should my tyre be replaced?
- A tyre should be replaced when 3mm or less of tread is remaining on the tyre. The legal limit for the minimum depth of the tread on your tyres is 1.6 millimetres, across the central 3/4 of the tread around the complete circumference of the tyre.
For safety reasons it is recommended that you replace your tyres before the legal limit is reached.
- If your tyre shows signs of ageing, by seeing cracks on the sidewall or tread.
- If you see a bulge on the sidewall of the tyre.
- If you can see abnormal tyre wear
- If your using the wrong tyres it can lead to bad handling problems.
- If you get a puncture we can usually repair it if it is not in sidewall of tyre.
Do you offer Wheel tracking?
- Yes, we do wheel tracking and alignment upon request.
Do you do puncture repairs?
- Yes we do puncture repairs to BSAU159 standard.
Can my puncture be repaired?
- If we can repair the puncture to a legal standard then yes, otherwise it won't be possible.
What payment options are they?
- We accept all major debit/credit cards and cash in hand.
How can I contact you?
- You can contact us on 01274 682266